Traudney Byerly Ministries is a ministry that will provide resources of information, inspiration, and implementation to individuals who are ready to be, do, and have the best in which they desire.
Traudney Byerly Ministries will be a ministry that will holistically help the total man (spirit, soul, & body) so he/she can make a positive impact in the life of themselves, their family, their homes, & and their community.
Ministry Plan of Action
Traudney Byerly Ministries will fulfill its mission and vision by providing area and regional classes, seminars, & conferences, and establishing community improvement initiatives such as businesses and schools.
What We Believe at Traudney Byerly Ministries
1. We believe the whole Holy Bible to be the inspired, revealed, and incorruptible word of God
that is meant to be the believer's directions and instructions for a successful and victorious life.
(II Timothy 3:16,17)
2. We believe that there is one true God who created the heavens and the earth and
is eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, & Holy Ghost.
3. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but as a consequence
of sin, is lost and powerless without a relationship with God.
4. We believe in the miraculous virgin birth of Jesus the Christ, who died for the sins of man
and if received, cleansed man from sin by His blood and restored him back unto God.
5. We believe in the indwelling and baptism of the Holy Ghost who empowers and enables every
believer to live a holy and victorious life and minister unto others with the same power and authority as Jesus did.
6. We believe that every believer is to be joined to a local church in order to build relationships
with others of like precious faith and to grow in the word of God through His delegated leadership.
7.We believe that everyone is to support their local church financially (tithes, offerings, & gifts) so that the church can impact the community and the Kingdom of God can be advanced.
8. We believe in the 5 ministry gifts (Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers) that are given to the church body for full equipping of the church to change the world.
9. We believe that we have an enemy (Satan) who is powerless against the believers due to the work(s) of Jesus the Christ.
(I John 3:8; 5:18)
10. We believe that Jesus is coming back to be joined together again with the
church to be taken up into heaven to be with God the Father.
(I Thessalonians 4:13-18)